Registered Massage Therapist – Calgary, AB
If you’re a skilled RMT looking for a new and exciting opportunity, CBI Health Group has a unique position working with Canada’s largest airline. Join our talented team of clinicians working directly on site with airline staff to implement best practices in health and safety . You’ll have the opportunity to create your own schedule and build and grow your massage clientele to new heights. If you are an personable and energetic team player, who is focused on client-centred care, Apply Today!
Must have a drivers license and reliable vehicle with availability to work 20 hours per week. Competitive compensation is offered for this position.PRIMARY DUTIES
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you will:
- Follow assessments, and treat clients who are referred directly for massage therapy
- Contribute to a team that provides massage therapy to clients as part of their overall rehabilitation
- Communicates goals and expectations of the treatment to the clients and the rest of the treatment team
- Maintains records of massage therapy assessments and treatment notes
To take on the role of Registered Massage Therapist, you must:
- Be registered with the Alberta College of Massage Therapists (or equivalent)
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be able to facilitate our clients’ needs by exceeding their expectations.
- Relevant experience is a definite an asset.