City: Calgary, AB
Every WestJet journey has the potential to enrich lives; a career with us is no exception.
WestJet arrived on the Canadian airline scene in 1996 and changed the industry for the better. We made air travel more affordable for Canadians and now we’re going global.
Join us and love where you’re going.
What this role is all about:
WestJet’s Service and Sales Agents are responsible for creating a remarkable experience for our guests through one-on-one telephone contact to arrange air travel on WestJet flights, and provide information for guests with varying needs. You are often the first point of contact for our guests and play an essential and crucial role as a WestJet brand ambassador. We want to make sure our guests enjoy their call with you, therefore, you are there to educate and help our Guests, while creating the experience our Guests have come to know and love about WestJet.
What you will bring to the team:
- You are a true guest ambassador and come with a combination of two years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales related environment
- You are a multitasker and are comfortable working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- You are dependable with a proven track record for punctuality and reliability
- Demonstrated strong computer skills to learn our reservation management systems
- Effective verbal communication skills with a preference given to candidates that are bilingual (English and one or more of the following languages – French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Punjabi, Hindi, Portuguese, Tagalog
The benefits of being a WestJetter :
- WestJet provides all WestJetters with a competitive total rewards package . On top of that, we offer:
- A fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win
- Travel privileges for you and your family
- Savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet your specific needs
Think we are a fit?