Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete – one of ENR’s highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. We’re committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.
Location: 2273 Hayne Street, Spartanburg, SC 29304 USA
Shift: 1st Shift
Develops software solutions by
studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow,
data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the
software development lifecycle. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
– Updates job knowledge by studying
state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing
equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Creates innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions to support and improve manufacturing operations.
- Generates APIs, procedures, and triggers in relational databases using normalised data structuring.
- Provides ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Works alongside other engineers on
the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar software
SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities.
- Strong DevOps focus and experience with Python, Java, C++, and PL/SQL.
- Proficiency with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting.
- Familiarity of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.