Guillevin International ranks among Canada’s largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin’s success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for a Warehouse Clerk to join our team in our Safety branch in Calgary, Alberta.
The Warehouse Clerk receives, verifies and stocks merchandise, prepares orders, packs goods and ships orders in a timely manner.
- Highly meticulous in keeping the warehouse tidy, ensuring merchandise is placed in the right location, and ensuring productivity and safety in the warehouse as well as in the yard;
- Ensures orders are filled accurately and on time;
- Has a keen interest in learning more about our business.
- Experience in a similar position is an asset
- Very good knowledge of French spoken and written is required
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and meet key deadlines
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude
- Demonstrated initiative to self-improvement of your business and product skills
- Good PC skills including MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proactive in finding ways to improve productivity in the Warehouse
- Valid forklift certificate is an asset; otherwise training will be provided